• Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
  • Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
  • Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
  • Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
  • Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
  • Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)

Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)

Type: Cloth Diaper
Gender: Unisex
Age Group: From Birth
Anti-Leak: Cotton Muslin Fabric
Absorption: Soft Breathable
Size: 50X35 Cm
Samples:
US$ 1/Piece 1 Piece(Min.Order)
| Request Sample
Customization:
Gold Member Since 2022

Suppliers with verified business licenses

Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company

Basic Info.

Model NO.
JY-0017
Material
Cotton
Feature
White Woven
Transport Package
OPP Bag
Specification
50x35 cm
Trademark
None
Origin
China
HS Code
6301300000
Production Capacity
50000 Pieces Per Month

Product Description

Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
Item Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad) Feature Breathable, Comfortable
Model NO. JY-0017 Logo Accept Customize
Colour White OEM Accept Customize
Fabric 100% Cotton Package PE Bag
Size 50x35 cm Company Type Factory
Applicable Age Suitable from birth Origin Jiangsu, China
Gender Unisex    

Features and Benefits

  • 50 X 35Cm
  • Can Be Used As A Cover For Breastfeeding, Burping Baby
  • Cool And Breathable - Perfect For Use In Hot Countries
  • Perfect For Mopping Up Spills
  • Soft, Comfortable And Absorbent

Care Instructions

Hot Regular Machine Wash. Do Not Bleach. May Be Tumble Dried. Iron On A High Heat Setting. Do Not Dry Clean

 

Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)

 

Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)


Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
Top Sale Guaranteed Quality White Baby Cotton Muslin Cloth Diaper (with Pad)
1. Q: What is your MOQ?
Answer: If we have stock, we can accept any quantity.
2.Q: Can you accept OEM and ODM orders?
Answer: Yes, we have completed many OEM&ODM orders for many customers. Show us your artwork, materials, designs, packaging requirements, custom logos, etc., and we will provide you with them.
3.Q: Can I get samples?
Answer: Of course, we support samples and small batch orders. The samples are free and shipping costs need to be paid by you.
4. Q: How to ship packages?
Answer: Our products can be shipped by air/sea/express (EMS, UPS, DHL, TNT, Fedex, etc.).
4. Q: What is your payment term?
Answer: Our payment term is TT 30% deposit when order confirmed, remaining 70% paid before delivery.

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Mr. James Bu
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

You Might Also Like

Gold Member Since 2022

Suppliers with verified business licenses

Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Export Year
2001-04-20
International Commercial Terms(Incoterms)
FOB, CIF, CFR